If you are planning to visit Turkey and get to do some work, we have something for you as the Union of Municipalities of Turkey has announced the International Summer Internship Program 2023.
The internship opportunity is designed for all local and international applicants. Moreover, the applicants do not require any IELTS or TOEFL scores and no application fee is involved in the process.
Fields for Summer Internship
If you’ve studied one of the following disciplines, you can apply for the program:
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- Administrative sciences
- International Relations
- Other related fields
- All the applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the final year of the undergraduate program.
- However, fresh graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a good command of English.
Benefits of Summer Internship
- All the interns will receive airfare tickets to and from Turkey.
- All the interns will receive free accommodation in Turkey.
- Interns will also receive a travel allowance for traveling across cities.
- Interns will get the site visit experience for practicality.
- An internship certificate will also be received by all the interns at the end.
- An amazing chance to explore professional career opportunities in Turkey.
How to Apply for Summer Internship in Turkey
- The application form for Local International Internship is online.
- Visit the site, click on Apply Now, and start your application form.
- Provide correct information because the incorrect details may cause rejection.
Deadline for Local International Internship
- The deadline for the Internship Program is 16 June 2023.