Telenor is a Norwegian state-owned multinational telecommunication company that has network connectivity in 8 countries. It is one of the oldest networks since it was founded in 1855, and in 2004 it was awarded the GSM license to operate the mobile network in Pakistan. Telenor is the network with so many great calls, sms, and internet packages.
Three Ways to Check Balance in Telenor
Telenor balance inquiry could be done in several ways. Some processes might be a little time taking, while others could be very quick. So, if you are a new user of Telenor who does not know much about the network or you are someone who often forgets the code to check the balance, then we are here to guide you regarding this matter by telling you 3 easiest ways to check your Telenor balance in 2023:
- Through Code/SMS
- Through Customer Service
- Through My Telenor App
1. Check Telenor Balance through Code/SMS:
One of the quickest ways to check your balance is by using the code. Follow the steps mentioned below :
- Open the call log of your phone.
- Dial *444# and tap on the call icon.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see a message pop up on your mobile screen that will show you your current balance and its expiry date.
Charges: PKR 0.24 + Tax
2. Check Telenor Balance through Customer Service
You can call also the Telenor customer service number 345 to know about your current balance. Once you call on the given number, one of their computer operators will guide you through the process. They will also help you with your other issues regarding the network. The best part? The helpline number is reachable 24/7 so you can contact them any time to know about your current credit.
Charges: PKR 2 + Tax for each call
3. Check Telenor Balance through App
Another easy, quickest, and free-of-cost way is to download the Telenor app from Google Play Store or Apple Store. The Telenor app has so many features, including the balance checking feature. Some notable ones are:
- Recharge or Load
- Offer Activation
- Postpaid bill payment
- Easy card purchasing
- Online customer support service
- Balance sharing
- Making your own offer
- Daily free MBs by opening the app
- Balance and history tracking
- Free bonuses
- Specific deals
Q. How can we check the balance of Telenor?
Ans. Telenor balance inquiry can be done in three ways through code/SMS, customer service, and My Telenor App.
Q. What is the code to check the balance in Telenor?
Ans. You can check Telenor Balance by dialing *444#.
Q. How do I start using My Telenor App?
To get all the benefits you need to download the app by the following procedure:
- Go to the Apple or Play store, search My Telenor App and download the app.
- Launch the app on your phone.
- The app will show you two options either to use your number to log in or if you are a non-telenor user you can log in by providing some information.
- Now you have to enter your number on the Telenor network to create your account and enjoy all the benefits of the app.
Q. What is the cost to check the Telenor account balance through code?
Ans. This method costs PKR 0.24 + tax.
Q. How can you check the Telenor balance without any cost?
Ans. For balance inquiry without any cost, download the My Telenor App. You can check your account balance along with many other features.
Q. Is the app available for android and apple users?
Ans. My Telenor App is available on both App Store and Play Store.
Telenor – Connecting People
Telenor has been connecting people with its amazing packages and low rates. With the history of providing packages like 3G and 4G, the SMS and call packages are also at a very low rate. You can enjoy long gossip without the stress of expensive call rates.
How to check balance in Ufone
How to check balance in Zong
How to check balance in Jazz