Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2023:Price, Application form, Agents

Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2023

The Hajj Scheme for Pakistan is usually announced and managed by the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony. The scheme details such as application process, quotas, and expenses are usually announced a few months before the Hajj season. The best way to stay updated on the Government Hajj Scheme for Pakistan in 2023 would be to check the official website of the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony or contact them directly.

Hajj Policy 2023 in Pakistan

Although the Hajj Policy of 2023 is still not announced, we can look up to the policy of 2022 to get the idea of the things we need to manage before applying for the Visa. The rules and policy has been announced by the Ministry of Religious Affairs. The key points of the policy includes:

  1. All applicants are required to pay PKR 50,000 in advance that will be considered as the token money.
  2. Remaining payment will be required after the Hajj policy is finalised.
  3. People below the age of 65 years can only apply.
  4. The expected cost of the Hajj for this year will be from 7 lakhs to 1 million rupees.
  5. Since Covid was at peak in 2022 hence covid vaccine and booster dosage is a must for the pilgrims. 
  6. A total haj quota is 81,132 in which 40% will be from Government schemes while the rest of the 60% is from private hajj operators.

Approved Hajj agents in Pakistan

If you are looking for some of the approved Hajj agents in Pakistan here is the list. You can also find it on the ministry of Hajj’s official website.

IslamabadKarachiLahore
G.F.Q International
Phone Number: 0092512344334
E-mail: gfqinternational@hotmail.com
Usman Air Travels (Private) LTD
Phone Number: 00922135650500
E-mail: info@usmantravels.com
Amin Travels PVT LTD Lahore
Phone Number: 35786850
E-mail: amin_travels@hotmail.com

Travel Lines and Tour (PVT) LTD.
Phone Number: 0092512270929
E-mail: travelines1@hotmail.com
Shahban International Travel
Phone Number: 00922135161010
E-mail: shaban.intravel@hotmail.com
Nafees Travels PVT LTD
Phone Number: 009236302435
E-mail: asadyameen@hotmail.com
Al Nasr Travel (PVT) LTD.
Phone Number: 00924236367651
E-mail: alnasrtravel@hotmail.com
Al-Naeem Travels & Tours
Phone Number: 0092215680818
E-mail: alnaeemtravels@hotmail.com
Al-Saboor Travels PVT LTD
Phone Number: 00924235774607
E-mail: saboortravel@yahoo.com
Al-Harmain Travel & Tourism Agency
Phone Number: 0092512875363
E-mail: alharmain_travel@hotmail.com
Al-Asad Travel Agency
Phone Number: 00922135314440
E-mail: alasadtravel@hotmail.com
Sufa International Travel & Tours PVT LTD.
Phone Number: 00924235761770
E-mail:sufa_int@hotmail.com
Abeer Travel & Tours
Phone Number: 0092554211979
E-mail: abeer_travel@hotmail.com
Hujjaj Travel & Tours PVT LTD.
Phone Number: 00923219295017
E-mail: finance.hujjaj@gmail.com
Rahimia International Travel Tours
Phone Number: 00923216915548
E-mail: rahimiaint@yahoo.com
Karwan E-Shakireen Tours (PVT) LTD.
Phone Number: 0092622888774
E-mail: Kst2006@hotmail.com
Al-Huda Travel & Tours
Phone Number: 00922132211175
E-mail: nsqm_8q@hotmail.com

Al-Huda Aviation
Phone Number: 00924236292630
E-mail: hassan@alhudatravels.com

Hajj Scheme Prices of Government for 2022

The price for the hajj scheme varies based on the cities for example for Karachi , Sukkur and Quetta the hajj package will cost you around PKR 745,967 without qurbani and PKR 791,337 that includes qurbani. If you have any infant with you you need to pay an extra PKR 3,100.  

Whereas, for Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Rahim Yar Khan, Sialkot and  Faisalabad the cost of Hajj will be around PKR 755,017 in which qurbani is not included. Whereas, PKR 800,387 with qurbani; however, if you have any infant you need to pay an extra PKR 4000.

Make sure that the price does not include the token money of PKR 50,000. 

Approved Private Agents

The private agents have different prices however that could range from PKR 700,000 to PKR 900,000 that includes many services. Be sure that you chose the approved hajj agents so you won’t have to face any frauds. 

Hajj Application Forms 

You can find the Hajj Application forms soon from the following banks:

• Allied Bank Limited (ABL)

• National Bank Limited (NBP)

• Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)

• Habib Bank Limited (HBL)

• United Bank Limited (UBL)

• Bank Alfalah 

• Bank of Punjab (BOP)

Let’s Prepare for the Journey!

Prepare all the documents and prepare yourself for the best journey of your life. First of all read all the terms and conditions and all the policies and then plan your journey accordingly. 

You May Also Like

Related Posts

None found

Promote With Us!