All the students looking for amazing scholarship opportunities to study abroad must check out the Seoul University fully-funded scholarship.
Seoul University is one of the top-ranked universities in South Korea. The scholarship is for all international students who want to complete their Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Korea. Moreover, they also have Masters degrees leading to Ph.D. Read the article to know everything about the scholarship.
Benefits of Seoul University Fully-Funded Scholarship
- Total Tuition Fee
- Living Expenses Included
- Airline Fee: A Single Economy Travel Journey
- Korean Language Training Fee: One year
- Health Insurance
- Research Fund
- Thesis Printer Fees
- Payment and Reimbursement Fees
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Agriculture, and Health Sciences
- Human Nature
- Public Administration
- Environmental studies
- International studies
- Medical Science
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Both the applicant and their parents should not hold Korean citizenship.
- The applicant should have received an education at a similar level to that of Korean high schools or universities.
- For undergraduate programs, the applicant must have completed their tertiary education.
- For master’s or combined master’s and doctoral programs, the applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- For medical programs, the applicant should have a master’s degree or higher.
- The applicant needs to provide proof of their language skills, which may include proficiency in English or other specified languages.
- Personal Statement and Learning Program: Write a statement about yourself and your study plan.
- Letters of Recommendation: Ask two different people to write letters recommending you.
- Official Certificate of Graduation and Writing Documents: If you’re applying for a doctoral program, provide your graduation certificate and any relevant writing samples.
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport: Submit a copy of your passport.
- Proof of Nationality: Provide an official document that shows your nationality.
- Copies of Parents’ Passports: Include copies of both your parents’ passports.
- Proof of Parents’ Nationality: Submit an official document that shows the nationality of both your parents.
- Proof of Parent-Child Relationship: Provide official documents that demonstrate the relationship between you and your parents.
Last Date to Apply
The application period starts on 4 July 2023 and ends on 13 July 2023.
How to Apply?
- You need to complete the application that you can download from the official website of Seoul International University.
- Check the guidelines of the application form from the same website and fill out the form carefully.
- Attach all the required documents along with your form.