The famous Babusar Top is now open to the general public, and you can book your trip to visit this breathtaking peak.
The snow has been cleared, and the public is advised to drive carefully, as the roads are still slippery in certain areas.
Location: Naran Kaghan
Things to do at Babusar Top
Once you reach Babusar top, you might get completely lost in the views of the mountains and the valley, but there are many other things you can do here, including:
- Snacking (tea, samosa, corn)
- Snow fight
Facts About Babusar Top
- It is the highest peak in Naran Valley
- Easily accessible by cars
- Connects KP to Gilgit Baltistan
- Named after Mughal emperor Babur (who used to pass by this route)
Book Your Trip
You can contact a tour group or go on a private trip. If you are looking for a reliable tour company, here is a list you can consider: