The Government of Pakistan has launched a Fast Track Passport Service for home delivery of passports within 24 hours.
The announcement was made in a tweet by the Interior Minister, Sheikh Rashid, “Now get your passport within 24 hours. Avail DGIP FAST TRACK SERVICE.”
Dr. Naeem Rauf, Director General of Immigration and Passports, made the first announcement in a tweet. He claimed that the new service had a successful trial period.
At the end of the trial period, there were 1224 applications received by the passport office. In the words of Dr. Naeem Rauf, all of the applications were dealt with and the passports were delivered without issue within 24 hours.
Using the Fast Track Service, citizens can obtain passports without having to travel or wait in long queues at passport offices. It is only available at zonal offices in:
In order to expedite the passport process for those who need it most, the Fast Track Passport service is available. The Department of Immigration and Passports is dedicated to providing excellent service to its valued customers.
Online Application Steps
- On the Online Application Portal of DGIP, click on the Get Started Button.
- Register your account :
- Within Pakistan, an SMS and email code will be sent to you for registration.
- If abroad, all required codes will be sent through email only.
- Create an application for the Renewal of your machine-readable passport and provide details for your application.
- Provide your address for machine-readable passport delivery.
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Provide the required personal details.
- Provide your present and permanent addresses.
- Upload your photograph.
- Upload the supporting documents required by the application.
- Download the form and capture the 4 fingerprints asked by the system.
- Set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG, and Grayscale. Scan and upload the form.
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration, and then submit the application.
Estimated Time for Online Application Process
The below gives an outline of the approximate time for the completion of an online application process.
|Select application category
|Give passport delivery details
|Provide personal information
|Provide Address details
|Upload supporting documents
|Print, scan and upload fingerprint form
|Review and Submit application
|Total estimated time