Facebook, a social media platform, was initially used to connect with your friends and family. However, everything has changed now and people are making a good amount of money through this platform. Facebook has been doing business through advertisements, campaigns and much more. Now the platform is rarely used to connect with friends and family but is mostly used for earning money online. People have made pages of their online stores and earned money by selling their goods.
Earn Money With Facebook
You can make money from in-stream advertisements or instant article advertisements through facebook. The platform has almost 6 billion users but not all of them know about the money one can make from it.
- Directly sell digital products or content.
- Send visitors to affiliate marketing websites from your page.
- Through the official Facebook App Store, sell products.
- To earn money, publish articles to get your instant-article adverts approved.
- Utilise Facebook’s exclusive offers to promote your own products.
- To approve in-stream Facebook advertising, upload videos.
- Like SEO, you may market your services on Facebook.
How to Monetize Facebook Page?
Facebook offers a variety of guidelines and rules that you should abide by as
- Post original content to your Facebook Page in the form of text or video.
- The Facebook Monetization Policy is here.
- You must have at least 10,000 Facebook page likes.
- Verify whether your nation is eligible for Facebook monetization.
- Videos can be published for Facebook in-stream advertisements.
- Publish a piece of content to earn money from Facebook Instant Articles.
- Other forms of monetization have also proved successful in generating passive money from Facebook.
How Much Facebook Pays for 1000 Views ?
Some people believe that Facebook pays per thousand views or per million views, but you are mistaken. Facebook instead pays per thousand ad impressions on your videos, regardless of how many views you receive in total. Depending on the country where you watch videos, some people make $5 or more for every 1000 ad impressions, while others make $1 or less. Facebook pays various nations, including European nations $3–$5 per 1000 impressions and Asian nations $1 or less. Cost per impression, or (CPM), is another name for it.
Earnings = Impressions x Cost Per Impression / 1000
5000 times $3 divided by 1000 equals $15.
How to Verify Pakistan’s Eligibility For Facebook Monetization?
The content that is published on Facebook pages can also be used to generate income. You must own the entire page and have likes in order to be eligible. Facebook has its own standards on how to monetize a page. You must read Facebook monetization eligibility status in 2022 if you want to learn more about the company’s monetization policies.
How to Withdraw Money from Facebook?
Users and publishers can earn good money on Facebook just like they can on YouTube, and they can withdraw money every month via Paypal or a bank account.
Can You Make Money on Facebook in Pakistan?
No, Pakistan does not support Facebook monetization. You cannot monetize your Facebook page and get passive income if you are from Pakistan. Unfortunately, neither Facebook instant articles nor in-stream ads allow us to monetise our Facebook page. You can also look at the list of nations that are qualified for Instant Articles.
However, Currently, some discerning media companies and individuals monetise their films. But in order to do this, they must enlist the help of businesses in nations like Singapore or the UAE and submit a monetization application there.
Everyone who creates video material will be able to monetize it once it is enabled. Individual Facebook content producers, especially newcomers, cannot afford to invest in such a drawn-out procedure.
Grab the Earning Opportunity
Since we all are suffering in Pakistan due to inflation; therefore, you should grab all the earning opportunities you can. Let us know in the comments below about your experience with Facebook monetization?