During the COVID days, where most professionals and students are at home, Google has come up with an awesome upskilling concept. Despite the fact that Pakistan has embraced online education and a work-from-home scheme, owing to the pandemic, some graduates will be unable to find work this year. Google has launched job certification courses to equip youngsters with new skills in order to assist those learners and other individuals who are idle at home.
Google is currently hiring for positions in Data Analytics, Project Management, and User Experience (UX) Design. Graduates will also enroll in the Associate Android Developer Certification, which can train individuals with no prior background in the area of Android development for entry-level work.
Signing up for these courses would not require any advanced expertise or experience. Since these classes are administered online due to the coronavirus, anybody, whether a beginner or a specialist, can comfortably complete them side by side.
Here’s How to Enroll
- Open Grow with Google Page by clicking here.
- Click on the Career Certificates tab at the top of the page
- You will be directed to Data Analytics, Project Management, and User Experience (UX) Design.
- Once you select the skill to be opted for, click on “Learn More” just below the name of the skill.
- You will be directed to a page having minor information about the course, click on “Get Started”
- Click on “Enrol”
This certification costs $39 per month by subscription to Coursera. The good news is that Google Associate Android Developer Certification training is free so many can easily opt for it to get skills however an official exam fee of $149 will have to submit.