- (DGIP) has launched the Passport Fee Asaan app
- It allows citizens to pay their fees online
- App available for use across Pakistan
The Directorate General Immigration and Passports (DGIP) has launched the Passport Fee Asaan app, which is an online passport-fee app.
The app works throughout the country, enabling millions of citizens to pay their fees online.
The interior minister, Rana Sanaullah, expressed his joy on the matter as he announced the opening of the service across the country.
Salman Sufi, the head of prime minister’s Strategic Reforms, stated that PM Shehbaz aims to facilitate citizens and promote a cashless economy.
Available Across Pakistan
The ministry has activated the app across Pakistan.
With the app, people can pay their passport fees through DGIP’s web portal, or PayMaster.
The Passport Fee Asaan app is available for both Android and iPhone users.
Passport Fee Asaan App – Benefits
- Calculate and pay passport fee
- Simple interface
- Generate payment challan
- Pay via ATM, internet banking, or 1-link
- Register complaints
- Inquire about the status of payments
- Receive email notifications and texts after successful payment