Since cities are becoming more polluted, and many of you have a hectic lifestyle, you may not notice that your brow begins to appear wider, indicating that your hairs have begun to sag, which may escalate if you do not pay attention. This situation could be hereditary, or it could be caused by the use of harsh shampoos, inattention, or medical problems. If you find yourself in this position, quickly begin incorporating protein and iron into your everyday routine, and try to be careful with your hairs as the hair follicles may have become sensitive. Try some of these tips and masks to help you recover hair on your forehead.
This magical plant has tons of benefits that many people are not aware and its gels can repair the dead skin cells of the scalp and slowly helps hair growth on the forehead also. The gel reduces sebum or oil which is there in the forehead which when mixes with dirt blocks the pores and stop hair growth. Regular application reduces excess oil and stimulates hair growth and even control dandruff.
How to Use:
- You can apply directly the gel on the forehead or make a mix with gel and curd and leaves it till it gets dry and then gently wash with a mild shampoo.
- For good results use it on weekly basis and see the magic happening.
Healthy Yogurt Mask
Yogurt is a natural moisturizer ingredient which filled with vitamins and fatty acids which boost hair growth on forehead. Yogurt balances the pH levels, control hair fall by improving the scalp condition as well and minimizes the obstruction of hair growth.
The yogurt can be simply applied on the forehead or you can even make a mask and apply.
- Lemon juice
How to Apply:
- One ripe banana mashed in a bowl, one tablespoon yogurt, three teaspoon honey, and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add all the ingredients in the bowl and mix t well so that no lumps are there and apply for half an hour, then cleanse with a mild shampoo.
- If possible apply twice a week and slowly hairs start growing.
Pack of Egg, Olive Oil, and Honey
Egg whites have loads of protein, zinc, iodine, sulphur and many more minerals. Honey rejuvenates dry, damaged hair and thus natural humectants strengthen the hair follicles and promoted hair growth. Olive oil produces DHT hormones and its application reduces the damage caused by artificial and harmful products.
- Two Egg white
- Olive oil
How to Apply:
- Take two Egg white and leave the yolk, two tablespoon honey, and three tablespoon olive oil.
- Mix the till the egg white dissolves with honey and olive oil.
- Apply on the forehead and scalp leave for half an hour and cleanse it with a mild shampoo.
- Apply Weekly and see the Magic Happening.
Apart from adding taste to your cuisine it helps in hair growth also as its rich in sulphur and lessens breakage and thinning of hair. It nourishes the hair follicles and regains the lost nutrients to scalp as well to forehead also and even helps to fight the infections of the scalp. It improves the blood circulation of the forehead opening the path of hair growth.
- Fresh curry leaves
How to Apply:
- Take three onions chopped and grind in a mixer and extract the juice from it.
- Similarly, grind 20 -12 fresh curry leaves in a grinder and empty them in a bowl.
- Add two tablespoon onion juice to mix and apply on the forehead and entire scalp.
- Leave it for an hour or two and then wash it with mild shampoo.
- Apply weekly once or twice and see the hair growth in the passage of time.
Marvelous Spinach Juice
We all consume spinach as it good for health but this leaf contains omega -3 fatty acids which are an essential for hairs as it holds them tightly from the roots and stops hair fall.
- Spinach leaves
How to Apply:
- Take 10-20 spinach leaves, wash and clean them properly then churn in a blender extract the juice and empty into a container.
- With the help of cotton, the bowl applies to the forehead and gently massage in a circular motion.
- Leave for half an hour and rinse off with mild shampoo.
- Use once a week on regular basis and see the change in you.