The hijab is a modest garment Muslim women wear to cover their hair, neck, and often the chest area. It symbolizes adherence to religious beliefs and cultural traditions. When focusing on hijab for round face shapes, attention is given to styles that complement the face’s contours, aiming to create balance and enhance facial features.
This involves selecting hijab styles that frame the face delicately, minimize roundness, and accentuate favorable aspects. By choosing appropriate hijab styles, individuals with round faces can achieve a flattering appearance while adhering to their modesty and cultural values. You can explore a wide range of hijab online in Pakistan on Zohra.pk.
5 Plain Hijabs with Tassels For Round Face Styles
Here are 5 styles for plain hijabs with tassels that complement round faces:
- Tassel Edge Wrap: Drape the hijab around your head, allowing the tassels to hang freely along the edges for a stylish touch.
- Tassel Knot Hijab: Tie the hijab at the side of your head with a knot, letting the tassels hang down for a playful and trendy look.
- Tassel Fringe Hijab: Opt for a hijab with tassels all along the edges, and style it by draping it over your head with the tassels framing your face elegantly.
- Tassel Trimmed Turban: Wrap the hijab around your head in a turban style, and let the tassels hang down at the back or side for added flair.
- Tassel Braid Hijab: Incorporate the tassels into a braid along the edge of the hijab, creating a unique and eye-catching detail.
10 Simple Hijab Styles For Round Faces
Here are 10 simple hijab styles suitable for round faces:
- Floral Hijab Style: Add a floral accessory or patterned hijab for a feminine touch.
- Pleated Hijab: Create gentle pleats at the forehead for a soft and elegant look.
- Knotted Hijab: Tie a knot at the side or back of the head for a modern twist.
- Layered Side Hijab: Layer the hijab on one side of the face to create a slimming effect.
- Open Forehead Hijab: Allow a small part of the forehead to show for a relaxed and casual look.
- Tucked Hijab: Tuck the ends of the hijab under at the sides for a neat and polished appearance.
- Hooded Hijab: Wear a hooded hijab for a cozy and fashionable style.
- Wrapped Headband Hijab: Use a headband to secure the hijab in place, adding a pop of color or texture.
- Loose Hijab Style: Keep the hijab loosely draped around the face for a comfortable and effortless look.
- Braided Hijab: Braid the ends of the hijab for a unique and intricate style.
5 Classic Silk Scarves Styles For Round Face
Here are 5 classic silk scarf styles that complement round faces:
- Simple Draped Scarf: Drape the silk scarf loosely around your head, letting it cascade over your shoulders for an effortless and elegant look.
- Neck Knot Scarf: Fold the silk scarf into a narrow band and tie it around your neck in a simple knot, leaving the ends to hang down for a chic and sophisticated style.
- Headband Scarf: Fold the silk scarf into a thin band and tie it around your head like a headband, leaving the ends to hang down or tucking them behind your ears for a retro-inspired look.
- Classic Bow Tie Scarf: Fold the silk scarf into a narrow band and tie it around your neck in a bow, adjusting the bow size to your preference for a feminine and timeless style.
- Twisted Headscarf: Twist the silk scarf into a narrow band and wrap it around your head, tying it at the nape of your neck with the ends hanging down or tucked in for a chic and casual look.
|We have plenty more choices in classic silk scarves for you to get according to your face tone.
5 Hijab Style For Round Face With Glasses With Cashmere Hijjab And Crimps Scarves
Here are five hijab styles for round faces with glasses, using cashmere hijabs and crimps scarves:
- Classic Wrap with Glasses: Drape the cashmere hijab over your head, ensuring it covers your neck and ears comfortably. Then, gently adjust your glasses over the hijab, allowing them to sit securely on your face without pressing too tightly against your temples. This simple style provides warmth and elegance while complementing your glasses.
- Crimps Scarf Side Swept Hijab: Place the crimps scarf over your head, leaving one side longer. Sweep the longer side across your forehead and over one shoulder, allowing the crimps to add texture and volume to the hijab. Adjust your glasses to sit comfortably over the hijab, ensuring they complement your face shape.
- Cashmere Turban Style with Glasses: Fold the cashmere hijab into a wide band and wrap it around your head like a turban, leaving the front slightly loose for a relaxed look. Ensure your glasses sit securely over the hijab, balancing the proportions of your face while adding a touch of sophistication to your style.
- Layered Hijab with Crimps Scarf: Layer the crimps scarf over the cashmere hijab, allowing the textures to blend seamlessly. Arrange the layers to frame your face, ensuring your glasses sit comfortably over the hijab without slipping. This stylish and modern look adds depth and dimension to your outfit while flattering your round face shape.
- Cashmere Hooded Hijab: Use the cashmere hijab to create a hooded style, draping it over your head and shoulders with one side longer than the other. Gently adjust your glasses over the hijab, ensuring they sit securely and comfortably on your face. This cozy and chic style provides warmth and sophistication, perfect for colder days.
Turkish Hijab Style For Round Face
The Turkish hijab style is known for its elegance and sophistication. Here’s how to achieve the Turkish hijab style for a round face:
- Start with a Square Hijab: Fold a square hijab in half to create a triangle.
- Place the Hijab: Place the folded edge of the hijab along your forehead, ensuring that one side is longer than the other.
- Wrap Around Your Head: Take the longer side of the hijab and wrap it around your head, ensuring that it covers your neck and back.
- Adjust the Length: Once the longer side of the hijab has been wrapped around your head, adjust the length so that it falls evenly on both sides of your face.
- Pin Securely: Use straight pins to secure the hijab, ensuring it stays firmly in position.
- Create Folds: Next, create gentle folds along the front edge of the hijab, allowing them to frame your face and add volume.
- Final Adjustments: Make any final adjustments to ensure the hijab is comfortable and securely in place.
- Optional Embellishments: If desired, add embellishments such as pins, brooches, or headbands to enhance the Turkish hijab style further.
Do printed silk scarves suit a round face?
Printed silk scarves suit a round face when chosen and styled thoughtfully to complement your features and personal style. Experiment with different prints, colors, and styling techniques to find what works best for you.
What kind of scarf is best for a round face?
The best scarf for a round face is one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. Experiment with different styles, fabrics, and colors to find what suits your personal style and flatters your features the most.