MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company) is an electric power supplier company of Pakistan. It was founded in 1998, as a consequence of power reforms of the WAPDA, and operates within the government’s power sectors, supplying power to 31 districts in southern Punjab.
MEPCO introduces an online bill checking service that allows you to conveniently check your electricity bill amount, due date, and total bill by entering the 14-digit reference number. Now there is no need to wait in the longer lines to submit the bill, pay the bills online at your home comfort. This service simplifies the process of paying bills with authorised and secure online payment methods. You can easily pay the MEPCO bill online by downloading the bill copy, or printing it.
Areas under MEPCO
The Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) delivers electric power to southern areas of the Punjab, below is the list of cities and their substations:
|Jalalpur Pirwala, Multan City, Multan Sadar, Shujabad
|Khanewal, Mian Channu, Kabirwala, Jahanian
|Bahawalpur, Mandi yazman, Hasilpur, Khairpur Tamewali, Ahmadpur east
|Muzaffargarh, Alipur, Jatoi
|Rahim Yar khan
|Rahim Yar Khan, Sadiqabad, Liaquatpur, Khanpur
|Vehari, Mailsi, Burewala
|Dera Ghazi Khan
|Dera Ghazi Khan, Kot Chutta,Taunsa, Koh-e-Suleman
|Lodhran , Kahror Pacca, Dunyapur
|Layyah, Chaubara, Karor Lal Esan
|Bahawalnagar, Minchinabad, Chishtian, Haroonabad, Fort Abbas
|Kot Addu, Chowk Munda
|Rajanpur, Jampur, Rojhan
How to Check MEPCO Bill Online
To check the MEPCO bill online, navigate to MEPCO’s official website and follow the steps below to easily check your bill at home comfort:
- Search MEPCO in your browser and navigate to their official website.
- If you’re visiting the website for the first time, register yourself by providing consumer id, name, and other essential information. If you’re a registered customer on a website, login using your username and password.
- On the home page, go to the “Bill” or “Billing” section.
- In the bill area, enter your correct account number or consumer id.
- Click on the ” View Bill” or “Download Bill” tab, the website will display the bill, after entering the correct credentials.
- You may save it in PDF format or print it from the website.
Check Bill Using Reference Number or CNIC
Try the MEPCO online bill checking and bill paying service to stay up-to-date on your monthly electricity bills. Navigate to the MEPCO official site to check the bill online and save it in PDF version, or print it. Below are the steps needed to follow to check the bill online:
- Visit the MEPCO official website.
- Enter the 14 digit reference number or CNIC number without space, and click the “submit” button.
- If you receive “Bill not found”, review your reference or CNIC number and make sure you’ve picked the right bill category.
- Click on the “Generate” tab to access the complete bill or download in PDF form or get the hard copy of the bill by pressing the “Print” button.
MEPCO Bill Via SMS
MEPCO provides ease to the consumers to get their monthly electricity bill details via SMS. To acquire information about your electricity bill, follow the steps below:
- Open your mobile messaging app, type “Pitc” followed by space, then enter your 14-digit reference number.
- Send the SMS to 8334.
MEPCO Bill Online Payment
Paying the utility bills is essential, this post will help you to discover the easy online payment methods to pay your bills. MEPCO offers online bill checking and paying service, so after checking the bill pay it online by using many quick and effortless online methods available. There are a variety of mobile wallet apps like Telenor Easypaisa, JazzCash, Upay, Daraz Wallet, and also various banking apps. Download any of the above mentioned apps on your phone to make bill payments effortlessly and quickly from your home comfort. These apps ease your life and lower the need to travel to banks, postal offices, or smart shops, as well as handling the bill payments in an easy and efficient manner.
Choose any of the method below to pay the MEPCO bill conveniently:
- Through Online Banking
- Through JazzCash
- Through Easypaisa
- Through Daraz Wallet
Through Online Banking
Online banking is an easy and quick process to pay your MEPCO bills, follow the steps below to pay your bills:
- Visit the online banking page, or open the app on the phone.
- Navigate to the bill payment section written as “Bill Payment”.
- Choose MEPCO as a power supplier,to make electricity bill payment then select the specific category.
- Type your 14 digit bill reference number, and click the ” Pay Now” tab to finish the payment process.
Payment online via JazzCash, is another straightforward method. Follow the steps below to pay MEPCO bill online:
- First, there should be an enough amount in your JazzCash account to make the payment
- Login to your JazzCash account on your phone.
- Head to the bill payment tab.
- Select MEPCO from the utility supplier list.
- Type the 14 digit reference number and press the ” Pay” button to finish the payment procedure.
Paying bills through Easypaisa is one of the quickest and easiest ways of online payment. Follow the steps below to pay MEPCO bill online:
- Primarily, there should be a sufficient amount in your Easypaisa account to make the payment.
- Open the app and tap the “Bill Payment” option.
- Choose MEPCO from the utility provider list.
- Type the 14 digit bill reference number and click the “Pay” tab to finish the payment procedure.
Through Daraz Wallet
Daraz offers a new wallet to allow consumers to pay their utility bills. Below are the simple steps to make MEPCO bill payment:
- Using a Bank Card adds money to the Daraz Wallet.
- Enter the necessary credentials and follow the standard payment procedure.
Taxes in MEPCO Bill
MEPCO bill include the following taxes:
- 17% GST on payable amount
- On billed amount for filters there is withholding tax of 7.5%, for non-filter 15%
- Neelum Jhelum tax is Rs. 0.15 per kWh
- Monthly TV fee of Rs. 25
- Total taxes can equal to approximately 25% of the bill amount
MEPCO Instalment Facility
The MEPCO provides facility to consumers to pay large domestic bills in instalments.
- Consumers can contact the MEPCO office and give their reason.
- MEPCO examines the application and determines the fixed monthly instalment amount.
- The monthly bill comes with the added instalment, and the customer pays the bill along with the instalment each month.
- To avoid cancellation of the service, pay the bill on time.
- The case is closed after the total instalment amount has been submitted.
MEPCO Customer Care Service
Customer service is available 24 hours online, you can contact by calling the local helplines in your city.
Customer Service Contact Number: 0800-63726
Email: [email protected]
|Dera Ghazi Khan
Want to Pay Bill at Home comfort? Use the MEPCO online bill service!
Avail the facility of online MEPCO billing to check and pay your bills conveniently and quickly from home.