The McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill University Canada is the first comprehensive, leadership-driven scholarship program designed for MS and professional degrees.
The scholarship program brings together scholars who aspire to lead with purpose and to make a positive impact in other people’s lives.
The deadline to apply for the 2023 September session is August 24, 2023 for international students.
30 Full Scholarships
- Fully Funded MS degree
- 2nd-entry professional undergrad
The scholarship offers the following incentives:
- Tuition and fees (for the full normal duration)
- $2,000 living stipend per month
- A one-time relocation grant (moving to Montréal)
What to Expect
The scholarship program is an exciting opportunity for a student to develop:
The available MS degrees under the program include:
- MArch (Architecture)
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning)
- MA (Arts)
- MBA (Business Administration
- MEd (Education)
- MM (Management)
- MMus (Music)
- MPP (Public Policy)
- MEng (Engineering)
- MISt (Information Studies)
- MSc (Science)
- MScA (Science, Applied)
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MUP (Urban Planning)
- LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology)
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy)
- MSW (Social Work)
Note: Explore more MS programs on the official McCall MacBain Scholarships website.
Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees
- BCL/JD (Law)
- MDCM (Medicine)
- DMD (Dentistry)
To be eligible to apply for the 2023/24 McGill Cohort, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- You will earn your first bachelor’s degree by August 2024
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree in January 2018 or later
- You received your first bachelor’s degree more than 5 years ago, and you are 30 years or younger (in 2023)
Check out the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill’s master’s program here.