New Zealand vs Bangladesh World Cup 2023 | Head-to-Head Comparison

newzealand-vs-bangladesh

Match Date: 13th October

According to Google, New Zealand has a 67% probability of winning, while Bangladesh has a smaller 33% chance of beating New Zealand.

So far, New Zealand and Bangladesh have played 5 matches at the World Cup, and New Zealand has won all of them.

About this year’s World Cup installment, here are the stats for New Zealand and Bangladesh:

#New ZealandBangladesh
Matches22
Won21
Lost01
NRR1.958-0.653
Points42

Considering the above factors, New Zealand seems to be the stronger contender, with a great record against Bangladesh, having won all five of their previous encounters in the World Cup.

New Zealand is currently in excellent form, securing victories in both of their ODI World Cup games. In contrast, Bangladesh has only managed one win so far.

The MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai, known for its spin-friendly conditions, could favor slower batting approaches.

While New Zealand appears to be the frontrunner, Bangladesh could still pose a challenge to the 2019 finalists.

The outcome of the match remains uncertain, and it will be intriguing to see which team emerges victorious on Friday, October 13.

New Zealand vs Bangladesh – Live Streaming Apps

Below are the live streaming apps and sites to watch the World Cup 2023 in Pakistan:

AppsAndroidiOSWeb
TamashaDownloadDownloadWatch Live
Daraz DownloadDownloadWatch Live
MycoDownloadDownloadWatch Live
ARY Zap AppDownloadDownloadWatch Live
Tapmad DownloadDownloadWatch Live

Watch the World Cup 2023 across the globe through the following apps and sites:

AppsCountryAndroid iOSWeb
Disney+ Hotstar IndiaDownloadDownloadLive
YuppTV Europe, South East AsiaDownloadDownloadLive
Tata Play (paid)India……DownloadLive
Kayo Sports (paid)AustraliaDownloadDownloadLive
Willow TV (paid)USDownloadDownloadLive
Sky Sports (paid)UK, IrelandDownloadDownloadLive
ESPN Plus (paid)USDownloadDownloadLive

Check out BlogPakistan, for more World Cup news, head-to-head comparisons and more content!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Prove your are not robot by selecting the Heart.