- Road-checking campaign begins in Sindh
- Campaign targets tax-defaulting vehicles
- Campaign to last from 5th to 16th June
- Public requested to pay taxes immediately
- 30 checking spots set in Karachi
To crack down on tax evaders, the Sindh Excise and Taxation Department has launched a road-checking campaign from 5th June across the province that will continue until 16th June.
In karachi alone, more than 30 vehicle checkpoints have been set up.
Mukesh Kumar Chawla (Sindh Minister for Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control) has requested vehicle owners to deposit taxes as soon as possible.
Citizens can now pay taxes online and get done with the process quickly. Check out more details about Motor Vehicle Tax here.