South Africa vs Netherlands World Cup 2023 | Head-to-Head Comparison

South-Africa-vs-Netherlands

Match: 17th October

In the 2023 World Cup, South Africa has so far delivered a stellar performance, defeating Australia by 134 runs. Quinton de Kock and Aiden Markram led the charge with scores of 108 and 56, earning de Kock the Man of the Match title. Mitchell Starc and Glenn Maxwell grabbed 2 wickets each for Australia.

Meanwhile, the Netherlands faced a tough challenge against New Zealand, with a loss by 99 runs. Colin Ackermann’s 69 runs weren’t enough as Mitchell Santner’s 5-wicket haul secured victory for New Zealand.

Based on their history, South Africa and the Netherlands have faced each other 7 times in ODI, out of which 1 match was inconclusive while 6 were won by South Africa.

South Africa vs Netherlands

According to Google, South Africa has a 94% win probability, while the Netherlands has 6%.

Past history and current performance shows that South Africa is a stronger contender. Below is a breakdown of the current performance of the two teams for a better idea.

#South AfricaNetherlands
Matches22
Points40
Won20
Lost02
NRR2.360-1.800

The above score shows a stronger performance by South Africa in the current World Cup 2023, but nothing can be said with uncertainty as the Netherlands team might have its own surprises in store.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Prove your are not robot by selecting the Flag.