- Suzuki Launches GSX 125 bikes
- It is sporty and fuel-efficient (Eco-Performance Engine)
- Suzuki GSX price is PKR 359,000
- Comes with modern features and 3 colors
Suzuki Motors launched the new Suzuki GSX 125, on 29th October. Suzuki added the new vehicle to their 2-wheeler line-up.
The modern bike has great features and offers comfort in a sporty style.
Check out the Official Website for more details on bookings and features of the Suzuki GSX 125.
The bike not only looks great but it packs a fuel-efficient Suzuki Eco Performance(SEP) Engine giving it a longer lifetime.
Suzuki GSX 125 – Features
As per Suzuki’s official website, these are the specs and features of the new Suzuki GSX 125 bike:
- 125cc single cylinder
- 7.8kw/9000 rpm max power
- 4 stroke air cooled engine
- Self Start
- 9.2Nm torque at 7000 rpm
- 5-speed constant mesh transmission
- 90/90-18 tubeless rear tire
- 2.75-18 tubeless front tire
- Hydraulic disc front brake
- Spring hydraulic damping front/ rear suspension
- Internal expanding drum rear brake
Suzuki GSX 125 – Dimensions and Colors
- Cast wheels with 1990mm overall length
- Wheel height 1075mm
- Wheel width 755mm
- Ground clearance of 167mm
- Wheelbase 1270mm
- Seat height 770mm
- Fuel tank capacity 14.2 liters
- Kerb mass 126 kilograms
- 3 Colors: Red, Blue, and Black