With the recent rise in inflation, cellular mobile companies including Ufone, Jazz, and Telenor have raised the prices of various call and internet packages.
Prices of Jazz Packages
Jazz informed its customers of a price rise citing inflation and growing business costs. The price rise of Jazz packages are below:
- The weekly YouTube & Social charge has reportedly been hiked from PKR 115 to PKR 120, as of June 23rd.
- The price of the weekly WhatsApp offer has gone up from PKR 21 to PKR 23, effective June 23.
Prices of Ufone Packages
Prices of call and internet packages were increased by one day’s notice by Pakistan Telecom Mobile Limited (Ufone), citing inflation as the main reason for this. Clients were informed that the price increase was necessitated by rising inflation. The price rise of Ufone packages as confirmed by the company are below:
- UPower’s pricing would rise from PKR 100 to PKR 120 as a result of the new rates.
- The All-In-One Variant price rise begins on June 29, 2022, however it comes with 1,000 additional SMS as part of the package.
- The cost of the Super Card Plus, which is currently available for PKR 649, has been increased to PKR 699 with no additional resources as of June 29, 2022.
- The present price of Super Card Gold is PKR 999, which will rise to PKR 1,099. Starting June 29, 2022, customers can, however, add 100 Off-Net minutes, 2 GB of main volume, and 2 GB of social volume (1 GB of Facebook and 1 GB of WA).
Prices of Telenor Packages
Telenor Pakistan also claims that bundle pricing has been increased. These include:
- The price of the EasyCard 500 has been increased from PKR 500 to PKR 550 effective June 22, 2022.
- The price of the EasyCard 650 will rise to PKR 700.
- The Monthly Social Pack Plus will be available for PKR 100 as of June 29.